May 5, 2009

And thus ends the "Fun"

Posted by Aenorn


Yes, friends. Noblegarden is finally over. Whilst others were complaining about eggs being camped and all the 'Boink!' noises going around, I was enjoying this holiday. It may not have been as well thought out by Blizzard as some of the other Holidays, but I had fun nonetheless.

Blizzard has so much stuff that they need to do for this game that they just throw holidays in there for the joy of the players, though I gave up the quest for my Violet Proto-Drake a good while ago I still have fun participating. It takes a lot of stress out of having to get the achievements.

All in all I enjoyed the holiday as just that, a holiday. Not a competition for eggs. Look on the bright side people! You got to wear bunny ears!

~Aenorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Unholy Hands by Aenorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.