May 1, 2009

Childrens Week

Posted by Aenorn


Yay! Children's week is finally here! We can all run those little brats around the entire World of Warcraft for some achievements and a title. Fun right? Well, The past few years it may have been, but this year I'm just not 'feeling it'.

As far as I can tell there are no Children's Week quests in Northrend. This saddens me greatly. I was looking forward to having to run a Tuskaar kid all around Northrend and maybe get a baby seal to club as a reward! Instead, it's going back to Stormwind and Shattrath, going to the same places. I feel cheated in a sense, I thought Blizzard would make a tradition about adding new Children's Week quests every expansion.

This is the first time Children's Week has had achievements, and everyones likely to be going crazy over them because you'll need to complete them all to continue your quest toward the 310% Violet Proto-Drake. I was determined to get this when achievements came out, but sadly with the loss of my account I was knocked out of the running of having it any time within the first year, so I pretty much just gave up. I can live without it, heck I don't even know if I'll get my epic flyer on my Paladin.

Speaking of my Paladin! He's well on his way to level 76 now and I suspect he'll be 80 in no time.

That's all I got for today, good luck to you all! (And your orphans too)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Unholy Hands by Aenorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.