Apr 7, 2009

Welcome to Unholy Hands!

Posted by Aenorn


Hello everyone, and welcome to Unholy Hands! I have started this blog to share my adventures and opinions about the World of Warcraft. Paladins and Death Knights will be my main focus, but certainly won't be all I talk about, I'll be posting on just about anything and everything.

I hope you enjoy this blog and keep coming back. I expect this journey to be an exciting and fun one and I'd love for you all to join me! Once again, welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Unholy Hands by Aenorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.