Apr 14, 2009

Servers are finally startning back up!

Posted by Aenorn




Not all servers are back up yet, but some are and I was actually able to log on! Good luck to you all in Ulduar when your realms aren't up! I'll be sure to let you all know when mine is and show you a screenshot of my swimming pony! :D

Update Apparently Blizzard ran into some problems while bringing the servers back up, they will try to do the best they can at getting them up within the next 2 to 3 hours. I don't mean to be a critic but really, you'd think after so many years Blizzard would learn to patch their game. I know it's tough but please, I think we deserve 1 large patch that takes less than an entire day of teasing us "Maybe it'll be up in an hour" over an over again.

~Aenorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Unholy Hands by Aenorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.