Apr 15, 2009

Paladins in the Outlands!

Posted by Aenorn

Finally got my Paladin to 58 last night, and made my way through the dark portal! He's 60 now and happy to be in Hellfire, smacking -everything- with Exorcism now that it can be used on all mobs (and critically hits undead and demons). Spending around 75 gold on level 60 spells knocked me out of the running for getting my mount at 61, but I'm not too worried about it. I'm just ready to get this guy to 80 and hit up Ulduar!


Speaking of Ulduar, if you send me screenshots of boss downings, achievements, or just your experience in the instance I may post it on the front page! Also be sure to send me your character, server, and guild name as well. You can e-mail me at Lordsage77@Gmail.com

Good luck!

~Aenorn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Unholy Hands by Aenorn is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at UnholyHands.Blogspot.com.